Monday, September 12, 2011

Problem of the Day 12 Sept 2011

'We__Aaron,Brian and Clyde_each have some children.
1.Aaron has at least 1 girl and twice as many boys as girls.
2.Brian has at least 1 girl and three times as many boys as girls.
3.Clyde has at least 1 girl and three more boys than girls.
4.When i tell you the number of children wee have altogether,a number less than 25,you will now how many children i have,but not how many children the others has.Altogether we have..."

Who is the speaker?

A) Aaron b) Brian C) Clyde D) Cannot be determined

My house has a number

1.If my house number is a multiple of 3,then its a number through 50-59.
2.If my house number is not a multiple of 4,then it's number through 60-69.
3.If my house number is not a multiple of 6,then it is a number from 70 through 79.

What is my house number?

3 comments:

  1. 1. Aron or clyde so optionD
    2. 76

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    The first answer is incorrect. Second one is fine.

    Please click on the google ads if possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry is the first answer Aron. I got your point Rahul ckls will be done :)

    ReplyDelete